Friday, April 1, 2022

Film Chronicle

 When I was a child, some people formed a line and stayed up all night to watch the very first day of a promising movie. They wanted to watch the very first show in the best seats. I haven’t experienced that.

 Visiting a movie theater was a special experience. When I planned to visit a nice spot with my friends or a girlfriend, a movie theater was the first choice.

 Recently, the situation changed. There were many attractive places to visit. I became lazy. I hardly visited a movie theater. I knew that I could watch a promising movie there. But I could also wait until they release the DVD or a downloadable version. I feel it could be bothersome to visit a movie theater and keep seated for a long time.

 But I think we should go to a movie theater to watch a movie!

 If you watch a movie in a movie theater, you can connect your memory and the period.

 It could depend on the person, but in my case, I remember that I watched which movie with whom. I can’t forget the circumstances and their opinions. In case I wonder when it happened, I can check the Internet. Then I can relive my memories one after another.

 Once I received a letter from my mother’s old friend. The letter said, “Your mother and I watched a movie together. The title was . . .” I checked the movie. It was released when they were in their twenties. They are in their eighties now. Watching a movie in a theater could be a lifetime memory.

 Dear friends! Let’s go to a theater to watch a movie! Ask some wonderful people to come with you!

 We can’t make a memory without things getting bothersome!

Proofreading by ProofreadingServices.com

Picture by denayuneps

No comments:

Post a Comment