Saturday, April 23, 2022

Tank Top



 

When I was a freshman at a university, I traveled to East Japan on a bicycle alone. My main purpose was cycling in Hokkaido! I had dreamed I would cycle amid wonderful nature in Hokkaido.

When I arrived at Toma Komai Port, I felt chilly. I just had a tank top on. I had assumed I wouldn’t need long sleeves. I thought long sleeves were bulky, but it was almost autumn. Hokkaido was already cold.

I should have bought long sleeves in Toma Komai. Toma Komai was a city. Still, I was a teenager; I rushed to start my travels without long sleeves. I knew I needed to buy long sleeves on the way. I thought I could easily buy them in the next town.

“The next town.” Yes, there were some villages on the way, but there wasn’t a town where I could buy long sleeves. There were wonderful scenes of nature that I had dreamed of, but I couldn’t buy long sleeves in nature. In a video game, we get proper items in proper situations, but reality is not designed like that.

I changed my plan. I decided to visit Obi Hiro to buy long sleeves. I knew Obi Hiro was a city. I felt extremely cold on the way to Obi Hiro. I can’t remember other things. For your information, the distance between Toma Komai and Obi Hiro is about two hundred kilometers.

Finally, I arrived at Obi Hiro. I bought long sleeves in a department store. I can still remember the warmth of the long sleeves.

If we want to enjoy nature, we have to buy equipment in a city.

Proofreading by ProofreadingServices.com

Picture by grandfailure

 

No comments:

Post a Comment