Saturday, April 30, 2022

Near-Death Experience


A few years ago, I was on the verge of death because of an illness. At that time, I dreamed a mysterious dream. It might have been a near-death experience.

I was on a port in the dream. That port was not like a fantastical port. It was modern, paved with concrete. Two luxury passenger ships were anchored. I knew that if I boarded a ship, I could eat sumptuous seafood. I also knew that those ships went on round trips. I could return to the same port.

Now I think that meant reincarnation or something. I could return to the same port but as a different person. Then I also knew that I had to board one of the ships someday.

I thought at that time, “Nope. I am not in the mood for seafood right now.”

I didn’t board the ship.

Now I am writing this story to you probably because I didn’t board the ship at that time.

Proofreading by ProofreadingServices.com

Picture by Takota

No comments:

Post a Comment