Saturday, March 26, 2022

New Employee’s Photo

 


 

 My ground mother worked for a local news paper company. She passed away when she was ninety-six years old. My mother was only child. But she had already Alzheimer’s disease. So, I did all of procedure about my ground mother’s death.

 The news paper company had a company-sponsored funeral every year. They had a funeral for workers and ex-workers who passed away in the year. I participated the funeral. They gave me several mementos. I was surprised at one of the mementos. That was my grandmother’s photo. But the phot was taken when she was a new employee. Of course, black-and-white phot. But she was very young. I was surprised because I haven’t seen her such young photo.

 My father worked for the same company. When he passed away, they also gave me my father’s photo. He was also a new employee.

 All companies that have long history do this?

 I think this is a good idea. If a worker has long life, only an aged photo might be showed in the funeral. The family could remember only aged face. If the company could give the family a photo that taken when the worker was a new employee, I might be nice surprise.

 Dear company managers! This could be a bonus to the family’s whose member worked for your company till their retirement.

Proofreading by ProofreadingServices.com

Picture by ateliermush

No comments:

Post a Comment