Saturday, February 10, 2024

The Disadvantage of a Slim Body

I have always had weight problems. I have been on a diet for most of my life. Sometimes I can lose tons of weight and become a slim person. Sometimes I can gain tons of weight and become a fat person!

When I was a slim person, I could move lightly. I think I was a good-looking person. I wish I could keep my body slim. However, there is a big disadvantage to a slim body. When I had a slim body, people tended to sit next to me on trains or at theaters.

You know what? When I was a fat person, people avoided sitting down next to me. Thanks to this, I could enjoy almost three seats and relax! However, when I was skinny, people often sat down next to me. I am not tall. I was a small, skinny guy. Their first choice was always next to me!

Actually, I would make the same decision. When the venue starts to become crowded and if I have to sit down next to someone, I would try to find the smallest and skinniest person. I realize this because I have experienced being both a slim person and a fat person.

Dear friends, if you are on a diet now, don’t be on that too much. You will lose the privilege of enjoying almost three seats and relaxing!

Proofreading by ProofreadingServices.com

Picture by bee

No comments:

Post a Comment