Saturday, May 27, 2023

Miserable Sick Cat



 

If you have a pet, sometimes you need to go to a veterinary clinic.

             One day I visited such a clinic with my cat. I was sitting in the waiting room. Then a miserable sick cat was taken by the owner. The cat looked like it might have vomited blood. The area around its mouth was bloody red. It might have also had sick eyes. The upper side of its face was unnaturally blue.

I was really worried about the cat. If my cat had the same disease, could I still love my cat?

Then the nurses in the veterinary clinic looked at the cat and laughed. I was shocked. How could they laugh at the miserable sick cat?

The cat’s owner said, “I put makeup on her.”

The red around her mouth was lipstick. The blue around her eyes was eyeshadow. I felt relieved. There was no miserable sick cat.

 

Proofreading by ProofreadingServices.com

Picture by MM Memo 

No comments:

Post a Comment