Saturday, May 20, 2023

Relaxing Atmosphere



 

A friend of mine is a designer, but he was a chef in a French restaurant when he was young. I thought he had a unique career.

It might have been difficult for him to become a French chef. He might have studied for a long time. He might have spent so much time and effort. Why did he quit such a great job? One day I asked him this question.

He answered, “As a French chef, I needed to work on holidays. I hated it.”

I said, “But a chef can rest on weekdays. On weekdays, there are not many people at resorts. You could enjoy resorts without crowds.”

He answered, “That was the part I hated most. I can’t relax at a resort without crowds.”

I finally get the idea. There are many people at resorts on holidays, but having a lot of people at these resorts can be relaxing.

I have had experience as a stage actor. If an actor got nervous, the other actors started to feel nervous. Nervousness might be infectious. On the other hand, relaxation might also be infectious. If you go to resorts on holidays, you can mingle with many relaxed people. You might feel relaxed.

Dear theatrical friends, I know it is difficult for you to have days off on holidays. If you can, please have a day off on a holiday. Please visit a resort. There might be many people who might infect you with their relaxation.

Proofreading by ProofreadingServices.com

Picture by Dessart

No comments:

Post a Comment