Friday, November 19, 2021

Front Page Replaced


 My father worked for a newspaper company. When I was a university student, he brought me a unique newspaper. On this newspaper, there was different news on front-page than there was on the newspaper that actually got delivered that morning. The front-page had been replaced. After the company started printing the newspaper, they received more important news. Therefore, they needed to change the front-page.

             What surprised me was that the change gave a totally different impression about a particular country. The former front-page contained  negative news about the country, while the latter front-page contained positive news about that country.

             I suspected that the country accidentally let out the negative news, then intentionally leaked the positive news to cover up the negative news,

Let’s read today’s front-page! My father has passed away, so I don’t have a way to know if it was replaced or not.

Proofreading by ProofreadingServices.com

Picture by NosorogUA

No comments:

Post a Comment