Saturday, October 16, 2021

Tubby Doctor



 

 I undergo a medical checkup once a year.

 For a long time, I had my medical checkups in a small hospital near my home. Why did I choose this hospital? Because the doctor in the hospital was really tubby.

 I know medical checkups are important. But in most cases, doctors blame me by saying things such as “You should quit smoking,” “You have to lose your weight,” and “Do more exercise.”

 Shut up! If I could, I had already done it before you mentioned it.

 But the doctor never said those things because he is tubby. He recommended that I quit smoking, but he added, “You don’t need to hurry.” I liked that hospital.

 Now I take my medical checkups in another hospital because my old buddy started working as a clerk at the hospital. The new doctors also blamed my weight and smoking habit.

Shut up! I come here not for you but for my old buddy!

I miss my tubby doctor.

Proofreading by ProofreadingServices.com

Picture by Itagaki Masaya

No comments:

Post a Comment