Saturday, August 28, 2021

I Was Scolded

 


 

 When I was in a hospital as a patient, I had recovered to a condition in which I could go to the restroom by myself. A nurse told me, “When you go to the restroom, push the nurse call button and let us know. Even at midnight.”

 By the way, once I worked for a school for nurses as a teacher. My students were working for a hospital. They were also studying in the school. Some of my students complained to me, “I really hate the nurse call button, especially at midnight.”

 I remembered those words. Then I went to the restroom at midnight. But I did not press the nurse call button.

 The next morning, the nurse scolded me angrily. I thought, Why are you mad at me? I was on your side.

 Actually, my medical condition and my toilet activities had a strong connection. It included important information. That was why the nurse was irritated.

 I was not a strict teacher. I should have scolded my students like this when I was a teacher.

“You have to have dignity as a nurse. You should not hate the nurse call button at midnight!”

Picture by studiostoks

Proofreading by ProofreadingServices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment