Saturday, June 19, 2021

Toddler Program

 

 When I was a university student, I had a part-time job as an actor for a TV program for toddlers. But I was in a costume. My face was covered. The program was made in Nagoya.

 The film production had not experienced making a program for toddlers. We had to discuss and find a better way to create the program. There were many problems in the studio every day. It was a great experience to be there from the very first day of shooting.

 One day, I was relaxing at home. I turned on the TV. I was fixated on the TV. A toddler program was on the air. It was a long-lived program made in Tokyo.

 I was shocked because the quality of the program was very high. It had sophisticated content as well. I could see that the crew members were very experienced. The actors were also very attractive and had great chemistry. They were on a different level compared with us. We were doing our best, but I realized that the differences between us were so obvious.

 Suddenly, my mother, who was in the kitchen, screamed at me.

“What are you watching seriously? You are already a university student!”

I didn’t tell her I worked for a program for toddlers. If you have a son who is a university student but seriously watches a toddler program, you might worry about him.

 We watch TV. That might be a part of our life. But these programs are great works by great people.

 I once worked for a TV program. That experience gave me a different point of view regarding TV. I think the same things could happen in any field. If you participate, it gives you a new perspective.

Picture by R-DESIGN

Proofreading by ProofreadingServices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment