Saturday, March 30, 2024

Forbidden Horror


My brother-in-law and sister-in-law live in England. Sometimes my wife and I send presents to them. Japanese tea or spices … things that are difficult to buy in England. They have a sweet tooth. They love Japanese chocolate.

My wife sends the packages from a post office. There are regulations. We are not smugglers. Of course we will follow the regulations. But my wife found a unique regulation.

We cannot send horror comics to the UK.

I don’t know why. Are Japanese horror comics too scary to send to the UK?

My brother and sister-in-law love chocolate more than horror comics. That regulation means nothing to us.

Are Japanese horror comics an international problem now?

Picture by Minoru Mizuno

Proofreading by ProofreadingServices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment