Saturday, August 20, 2022

I Lost 30 Pounds in a Month

 


 

A few years ago, I was in a hospital because of a serious illness. During the first week, I completely lost consciousness. While I was unconscious, they put a feeding tube in my nose. After I woke up, I started eating, but at first, I couldn’t eat much. I left most of my meal on my plate.

When I was discharged, I lost 30 pounds. I had been the tubby type. It was a good change.

Before that, I had experienced losing much weight by dieting, but when I went on a diet, I took time. I slowly lost weight. I worked very hard. However, this time, I don’t have any memory of when I was losing weight. I feel like I had just woken up and lost 30 pounds.

I came back to society. All of my acquaintances were surprised when they looked at me. Some people couldn’t recognize me.

We can call this the “coma diet.” It doesn’t give you a sense of achievement. Of course, it is too dangerous. I don’t recommend it to you.

Proofreading by ProofreadingServices.com

Picture by yamamedal

No comments:

Post a Comment