Friday, July 8, 2022

Junk mail

 


 I used to receive a lot of junk mail. It was really annoying.

 My cell phone rang every ten minutes. Most of the messages were junk emails. I thought about changing my email address. But I was not sure that I could let all my acquaintances know. If I forgot to tell someone, it would be rude.

 The most annoying thing about junk mail was that it stopped coming during the holidays. I assumed they had stopped sending me junk mail, but I was wrong. They started again on weekdays. People who send junk mails are probably scumbags. These scumbags rested and enjoyed the holidays? They assumed this was a real job? Ridiculous!

 As a result, I changed my email address. As I had feared, I forgot to tell a person whom I really care for. She scolded me, “Did you change your email account without telling me?”

 Junk mail is my enemy.

Proofreading by ProofreadingServices.com

Picture by honey


No comments:

Post a Comment