Friday, February 14, 2020

 Punishment

 

 We have a huge Multiplex in my town. I watched the newest Star Wars movie there. I am a big fun of the Star Wars series.

 In front of the entrance of the theater, Kylo Ren was standing. He was a costumed actor. He must be from a promoting company. I used to work as a costumed actor. One of the good things about this work is feeling like a star. When I wore a costume popular among children, they treated me like their close friend. I was a superstar.

 But I felt pity for the actor playing Kylo Ren. Most people didn’t pay attention to him. When I aimed my camera at him, he struck a pose. If I asked him to take pictures with me, he might say OK. But no one asked him to take a picture at that time. If he was C-3PO, R2-D2, or Chewbacca, he could mingle with people nicely. But why Kylo Ren?

 Kylo Ren is not popular among children. Even I don’t know how to react to him. He killed his father! Is he good or evil? Is he Jedi or Sith? If he was an attractive character like his father or grandfather, the whole new story could be more attractive.

 The old Japanese education system implemented a standing punishment. Teachers forced students to stand up for a long time as a punishment.

 It is possible to imagine that he was not standing there just for promotion. Some mysterious power forced him to stand as a punishment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment