Friday, October 14, 2016

Google car has come to my town!


I found a Google car in a park near my house.

 The strange red ball on the roof must be the camera which records everything as it moves through my town.

 I looked in the car. The driver was reading a paper map. What? Are you using a paper map, Mr. Google Map? Even I haven’t used a paper map for a few years. Of course I usually use Google Map on my smartphone. Possibly his work using a paper map makes my non-paper map life possible?

 By the way, this parking area is a hidden free parking spot which is known only by the neighbors. Many businessmen eat lunch or take a nap in their car here. I don’t know their individual situation, but I wonder if this place is hidden from their bosses or managers.

 Mr. Google Map driver, you finally found this place, but please don’t put the information about it on Google Map.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment