Saturday, December 17, 2022

Morning Cat

 


 

I have spent most of my life with cats. I love all the cats. Most of them are dead now. I especially remember one cat. She was extremely smart. Her name was Usami. Sometimes the memories of her make me feel a little spooked.

One morning I woke up at a good time to go to work, but I made a mistake. I slept again on my reclining chair. I was lacking sleep.

Suddenly, I felt a strong impact on my belly. I woke up and saw Usami on my belly. Apparently, she had jumped down from the top of the bookshelf to my belly. I was surprised because she had never shown that kind of behavior before. She was a gentle cat.

I looked at the clock. I was surprised again. It was almost past the time to go to work. I hastily went to work. Thanks to Usami, I was not late, but I had forgotten to say thank you to Usami.

I wonder if it was just a coincidence or not. Did she have special powers and save me? I will never know.

I live with three cats now. All of them are ordinary cats. When I oversleep, they would also oversleep. They are useless, but I love them.

Proofreading by ProofreadingServices.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment