Friday, November 20, 2020

I Was Not Listening

 

 One of the biggest problems when taking care of an Alzheimer’s patient is money. When I need someone’s care, I want to use my money. But Alzheimer’s patients sometimes can’t use their own money.

 In Japan, when someone has Alzheimer’s disease, their fortunes are frozen. Even the family members who are taking care of the patient can’t use their money without undergoing complex legal procedures. This system was originally designed for protect patients. But sometimes it becomes a burden to the caregivers.

 We try to save up for our retirement, but it is very sad if our caregivers can’t use our savings.

 When my mother had Alzheimer’s disease, I was not familiar with this legal system. I happened to tell a clerk at a bank that my mother had Alzheimer’s. The clerk had to officially freeze my mother’s account. But the clerk said, “Let’s make this ‘I was not listening to that.’” Then he taught me how to do the paperwork as a family member who simply had an aged family member.

 At least, in Japan, a fair legal system for Alzheimer’s patients has not been completed. There might be various situations, and making a perfect system could be difficult. In our case, I took advices from a lawyer, a tax accountant, and public servants. We have to find a way case by case.

 I am not a clerk of a bank, but someday, I want to say, “Let’s make this ‘I was not listening to that” in a proper situation.

Picture by Sato

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Dr. James for his help in shrinking off my long term uterine fibroid. I had pelvic pain, heavy menses and swelling. I went to the hospital and was diagnosed with fibroid and advised to go for surgery. I was scared and I went online for more info and remedy about fibroid. Luckily, I found Dr. James natural medication for fibroid. I reached out to him, and he prepared me with his herbal medicine for fibroid shrinking, and i used the medicine as he prescribed for me and my fibroid disappeared totally and is now a year plus since I got cured.his herbal medicine is easy to drink with no side effects.If you know anyone suffering from these diseases or having any health challenges should contact Dr. JAMES for natural treatments. His herbal mix medicine is easy to drink with no side effects. Dr.James has cure for diseases like Pcos,Plantar-warts,Ovarian cyst, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease ,Celiac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Lupus,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory, Diabetes,Fibroid. Contact this Great man on his email and get a permanent cure of your diseases. Dr James Email Address drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete