Saturday, September 19, 2020

A Younger Artist

 



 

 I am fifty years old. A half century.

 Now I have started to love the works created by a young artist. His age is almost half of mine. How lucky I am! Many people only love the products released during their younger days. To enjoy later years, we should have flexibility to appreciate young artists.

 Perhaps one of the benefits of loving young artists is that I would not receive the news of their death. I have received a lot of news of the deaths of elder artists whom I love. I don’t enjoy their new works anymore. They make me sad.

 The new artist is younger than me. Maybe he will continue his creation even after I pass away.

 I wish I have senses after my death. Somehow, I want to enjoy his new works.

Picture by by ClassicVector

No comments:

Post a Comment