Saturday, April 25, 2020

Ghostbuster

 My grandfather passed away because of illness when my mother was still a child. My mother was on first grade. She had no sibling. Maybe she felt lonely in those days. When she fell asleep in her bed, she started to feel like someone was on her quilt. She thought it could be her dead father. But that meant it was a ghost. She got scared.


 One day, she told my grandmother about it. My grandmother said, “Next time, when you feel that, you should wake me up and tell me. If it is your father, I have many things to say.” She would tell him things like “How could you die like that? You left me and a little child. You are so irresponsible. Now what? You have come to my daughter and frightened her? How dare you do that?”

 After that day, my mother had never felt someone invisible on her quilt.

 I guess my grandfather was really afraid of my grandmother.

Picture by ICIM

No comments:

Post a Comment